Here they are in all their tasty glory…..the TOP 10 Recipes of 2015 from The Suburban Soapbox. All the savory and sweet things that you came back for again and again. From poke cakes to cheese stuffed burgers, I think you guys have great taste. 🙂
The Suburban Soapbox had a great year with lots of new partners…from ALDI Markets to Pork Be Inspired, each recipe was developed with all of you in mind. Healthy or not, I created dishes that I knew you would all be able to whip up with ease in the comfort of your own homes without special equipment or kitchen gadgets. Thank you so much for coming back each week and helping me grow my business. I have some VERY exciting news to share with you next week but in the meantime, here are the TOP 10 recipes…chosen by you….for 2015!
10. Mango Coconut Lime Smoothie – A refreshing on-the-go breakfast, this Mango Coconut Lime Smoothie whips up in just a couple of minutes using only five ingredients. Packed with nutrients and protein, this is sublime way to start the day!
9. Gingerbread Scones with Eggnog Glaze – Molasses, cinnamon, ginger and cloves give these Gingerbread Scones their festively spicy bite. Soft and moist, they’re dressed for the holidays with a sweet Eggnog Glaze that makes them the best pairing for your cup of tea. A great gift for the holiday season.
8. Spinach Artichoke and Chicken Quesadilla – Crispy, cheesy quesadillas filled with spinach, artichoke hearts and rotisserie chicken. Yes, that’s right….rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store. These Spinach Artichoke and Chicken Quesadillas come together quickly and easily making them perfect for busy weeknight dinners.
7. Monte Cristo Breakfast Casserole – Loaded with ham, turkey and gooey cheese, this Monte Cristo Breakfast casserole is the best brunch dish ever. No need to make it in advance because you can easily assemble it in minutes and bake it right before your guests are ready to eat.
6. Chocolate Turtle Coffee Cake – Chocolate for breakfast! Chocolate Turtle Coffee Cake is topped with buttery pecans, smooth caramel and sweet chocolate for the most amazing coffee cake ever. The perfect reason to eat chocolate cake for breakfast.
5. Easy Lobster Bisque – Rich and decadent, Lobster Bisque is the perfect way to celebrate this Valentine’s Day. Easy to make and inexpensive, your special someone will think you spent hours in the kitchen.
4. Italian Sausage Soup – The easiest and most flavorful weeknight dinner ever, this Italian Sausage Soup with White Beans and Spinach is on the table in less than 30 minutes using a few pantry staples. Healthy and hearty, this one is on regular rotation at my house.
3. Chocolate Root Beer Float Cake – What could be better than a root beer float? How about a Chocolate Root Beer Float Poke Cake? Tender, moist chocolate cake is soaked in a root beer concentrate then topped with root beer spiked pudding and a fluffy whipped cream. So easy to make and a dream to eat.
2. The Very Best Mashed Potatoes – Creamy, tangy and addictive, this is The Very Best Mashed Potato recipe ever. Simple to make and perfect for any occasion, from a simple Sunday supper to an elegant holiday spread…these will be the star of the dinner guaranteed.
And #1!!! Cheese Stuffed Sliders with Balsamic Onion Jam – Surprise your barbecue guests this summer with a surprise inside a burger! Cheese Stuffed Sliders with Balsamic Onion Jam are sure to be a hit on National Cheese Day as well as all summer long.
Thank you again for making TheSuburbanSoapbox.com a success this year, I’m really looking forward to everything I have to share with you in the New Year! Happy New Year, Friends!!!!! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for surprises not available on the blog!