Posted by https://thesuburbansoapbox.com/best-hot-cocoa-mix-recipe/
© 2016 The Suburban Soapbox. All rights reserved.
The Very Best Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1 cup mini Marshmallows
- In a large bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, both cocoa powders, powdered milk, vanilla, salt and cornstarch until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container. Layer with chocolate chunks and marshmallows.
- Store at room temperature indefinitely.
- To make the cocoa:
- Whisk 2 1/2 heaping tablespoons cocoa mix with 1 cup hot water or steamed milk until dissolved.
- Serve immediately.
Loading nutrition data...