No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pies // Video
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
Indulge a little bit with these easy to make No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pies. A lighter version of pumpkin pie, this recipe is whipped up in minutes using Greek yogurt and low-fat cream cheese for a dessert you can enjoy almost every day.
I like something sweet at the end of every day, like a little treat that signifies the day is over. Kind of like a period at the end of a sentence. Something small, preferably light (although I’ve been chowing down on Halloween candy lately that’s been leftover from my party post.) And it has to be easy to make or….I’m going to plunge my spoon into a pint of ice cream.
Dannon® just came out with some fall flavors that definitely satisfy my end of day sweet craving…my favorite, Dannon® Greek Yogurt Oikos® Pumpkin Pie. It’s fantastic all on it’s own for a quick pick me up but blended perfectly with a few additional ingredients, like this pumpkin pie spice, and piled into a Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker pie crust, you have one pretty SWEET dessert. The only way to make it better is with a cloud of Reddi-wip® perched on top with a dusting of cinnamon. Fall just got infinitely better, my friends.
I found everything at my local Wal-mart to make my effortless pies and within an hour I was digging my spoon into my freshly made, creamy dream come true. Light, sweet and so easy to make. These would be perfect for an impromptu get together or for a true dessert emergency..like when that bag of Halloween candy has met it’s demise because of an overly zealous sweet tooth. They would make a great ending to a fall dinner like this seriously epic pot roast and my family favorite turkey meatloaf. And if you’re still not convinced that this is the easiest dessert ever…I made a video to prove it to you! 🙂
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pies
It doesn't get easier than this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie for dessert!
- 4 ounces light cream cheese softened
- 5.3 ounce container Dannon® Greek Yogurt Oikos® Pumpkin Pie
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 can Reddi-wip®
- Cinnamon for dusting
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Spoon the mixture evenly among four pie crusts and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes. Immediately before serving top each pie with Reddi-wip® and sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve immediately.