Peach Glazed Blue Cheese Burgers with Honey Jalapeño Mayonnaise
A fruity glaze is a surprising addition to your favorite summer burger. Peach Glazed Blue Cheese Burgers topped with Honey Jalapeno Mayo are a tasty addition to your summertime cookout. Easy and over-the-top flavorful!
Disclaimer: This post is created in partnership with ACME Markets. All opinions and statements are my own, as always.
We’ve been eating burgers non-stop this summer. I love a good, juicy burger and could, literally, eat them every single day. But the other people in my family are getting bored with the same old cheeseburger so I had to up my burger game a bit so I can continue on with my burger binge.
Summertime is the best time to add a few surprising things to your burgers like fruit or fun cheeses and I partnered with my local ACME Markets to create the ultimate burger for your next cookout. Peach Glazed Blue Cheese Burgers are topped with a flavorful and mildly spicy Honey Jalapeño Mayonnaise that will totally WOW your friends and family. They’re easy to make with O Organics® Ground Beef.
I love O Organics Ground Beef because it stays tender and juicy making your burger one for the record books! I buy my O Organics products at my local ACME Markets, and you can also find them at all Albertsons family of stores, including Albertsons, Safeway, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway. O Organics Ground Beef is grass fed with no artificial ingredients and meets the highest standards for no additional growth hormones and no added antibiotics. And the flavor is unmistakably beefy…..like a serious burger should be!
These Peach Glazed Blue Cheese Burgers are easy to make, too! Simply blend the meat with a pinch of salt and a handful of Primo Taglio Blue Cheese Crumbles then shape into patties.
And here’s a little secret. To keep your burgers shaped without puffing up in the middle, press your thumb in the center. This allows the burgers to fill out while they cook without turning into a big meatball…retaining that trademark patty shape.
Grill your burgers, then brush with a bit of peach jam to create the sweet glaze that makes the burger completely addicting. That sweet peach with the blue cheese is, seriously, insanely amazing!!!
To make your Honey Jalapeño Mayo, simply whisk together mayonnaise, Jalapeño Mustard and a bit of honey. Slather that all over your freshly baked roll (I found mine in the bakery section of my local ACME Markets!).
To really put your burger in a league of it’s own….top each patty with a few fresh peach slices and a little jalapeno, they’re a great substitute for the plain old tomato and a colorful surprise, too!!!
ACME Markets believes that great-tasting organic food should be available to everyone at a great value. The O Organics line, available in the Philadelphia area exclusively at ACME Markets stores, offers USDA certified organic chicken and beef, the perfect base for a variety of meals, especially simple weeknight dinners like my favorite Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet that work for the whole family.
Peach Glazed Blue Cheese Burgers with Honey Jalapeño Mayo
- 1 pound O Organics Ground Beef
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Primo Taglio Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup jalapeño mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Lettuce leaves.
- Fresh peach slices optional
- Fresh jalapeño slices, optional
- In a medium bowl, blend together the ground beef, kosher salt and blue cheese to combine.
- Divide the beef into four equal portions and shape into patties approximately 1/2 inch thick. Set aside.
- Heat the grill.
- Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip the burgers and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Brush the peach preserves over the burgers to coat and grill for an additional 1 minute or until the desired degree of doneness.
- Allow the burgers to rest for 3-4 minutes.
- While the burgers rest, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard and honey.
- Place one lettuce leaf on the bottom half of the hamburger roll and top with a burger patty.
- Arrange a few peach slices and jalapeños, if using, on top of the burger.
- Top with a tablespoon jalapeño mayonnaise and then the top of the burger roll.
- Serve immediately.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Companies. The opinions and text are all mine.