Buffalo Chicken Skewers with Spicy Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDaySnackHacks #CollectiveBias
Why not simplify things for your game day party and make these easy Buffalo Chicken Skewers with Spicy Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce. Quick, easy and portable…your guests will love them.
So….I heard the teams have been chosen. I know, they earned their way to the big game and it sounds like they had their name picked out of a hat but I don’t care. I’m just here for the food…and the commercials. I like to linger at the buffet table and dress up my bowl of chili while strolling back to the TV occasionally to catch the next big commercial that everyone will be talking about the next day. And then heading back to the buffet table to pick at the little nibbles like Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms, Chili Cheese Dip and Buffalo Chicken Skewers with Spicy Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce.
The food is all I care about, it’s perfect timing too because I know by now everyone is ready to throw their salad bowls through a wood chipper and us their green smoothies as a cleansing face mask. We are done with greens….we want really food…spicy, meaty, cheesy goodness….and bonus points if it’s on a stick! Am I right? The big game is the perfect time to throw your diet out the window for a day and chow down. BUT, if you have the ultimate willpower…which I do not….I’m happy to say these Buffalo Chicken Skewers with Spicy Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce are for you. And they’re super easy to make. I picked up a box of Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites at my local Walmart.
The Buffalo Chicken Bites are made with all-white meat chicken and are super tender. I baked them according to the package directions and tossed them with the sauce included in the box. Then I threaded them with traditional buffalo chicken accompaniments…blue cheese and celery for the perfect grab and go appetizer. The Spicy Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce is fabulous for dunking and super easy to whip up in the blender.
Farm Rich is my favorite brand for easy go-to snacks and appetizers. Made with real ingredients and ready anytime for whatever life throws at you, Farm Rich Snacks are Real-Life GoodTM and make game day gatherings easy so I can spend more time eating and less time cooking! Be sure to visit the Game Day Landing Page for a coupon, and loyalty club sign up at FarmRich.com. And become a Super Fan by entering the sweepstakes, prizes include $100 Gift Card to Walmart and 1 Year Free of Farm Rich products.
- 1 box Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 8 ounces blue cheese cut into cubes
- 3 celery stalks cut into 1 inch pieces
- 12 skewers
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup lightly packed chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook the Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites according to the package directions.
- While the chicken is cooking, place the avocado, yogurt, buttermilk, dill, parsley, onion powder, salt, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and cayenne in a blender. Puree until smooth. Pour into a serving bowl and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Once the chicken is cooked, thread the celery, blue cheese and one chicken bite onto a skewer. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place the skewers on a serving platter and serve with the dipping sauce.