Posted by https://thesuburbansoapbox.com/loaded-pulled-pork-stuffed-sweet-potatoes/
© 2017 The Suburban Soapbox. All rights reserved.
Loaded Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium sized sweet potatoes or yams
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 cups cooked pulled pork
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh scallions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rub each potato with olive oil and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Sprinkle with salt and prick the skin a few times with a fork to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake the potatoes for 40-50 minutes or until fork tender.
- While the potatoes bake, whisk together the sour cream, honey and chipotle chili powder. Set aside.
- Cut a slit lengthwise in the potato and gently squeeze the two ends together to open up the potato.
- Fluff the inside of the potato lightly with a fork and season with salt and pepper. Fill with 1/2 cup pulled pork.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over the pork and drizzle with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- Top with 1/4 cup of the sour cream mixture, 1/4th of the bacon, pecans and scallions. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Serve immediately.
Loading nutrition data...