These accidentally fell into my cart….the M&M’s. I don’t even know how it happened. I don’t even like candy corn but these White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M’s are fantastic! I would have eaten the whole bag if I didn’t do something with them quickly.
I didn’t want to just do the ordinary sugar cookie so I came up with the brownie cookie idea one early morning (3 AM to be exact) when I was suffering from insomnia. Suffering from insomnia and thinking about brownie cookies…my stomach was growling the rest of the night.
What could be better than brownies made into cookies you ask? Brownie cookies that are made from a mix! That’s right….I used Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix as my base! So simple and so, so good!
The cookies take minutes to whip up and are great for any upcoming Halloween or harvest parties you may be attending. I sent some to school with Katie and she said everyone loved them, so there…a bunch of picky teen girls like them so they must be amazing. Right?
You can leave out the m&m’s if you want, you can also replace them with nuts which is what I’ll do for this year’s holiday cookie tray. They’re perfect for any Halloween parties you may be having alongside THIS amazing cereal inspired milkshake!
A very versatile recipe that I’ll adapt a million different ways. You will see these again!
White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M Brownie Cookies
- 19.5 ounce chocolate fudge brownie mix (I used Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownies)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add the brownie mix, flour, oil, water and eggs. Mix until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the M&M's into the batter.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto the sheet leaving approximately 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch. Remove and let cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.