Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Bites with Bourbon Maple Cream Cheese Dip
Add a little fall flair to your usual soft pretzel snack, Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Bites with Bourbon Maple Cream Cheese Dip are simple to make and only require a handful of ingredients. Ready in minutes and perfect for parties of 10 or 2.
I finally got around to digging up some Halloween decorations. It’s been pretty busy around here and, like I mentioned yesterday, I just returned from a conference in Kansas City. It was a totally blast and I learned a ton from a bunch of bloggers that I absolutely adore. Amanda from I Am Baker was there to share her social media savvy. If you don’t follow her, I suggest you do and buy a bigger belt. Her treats are absolutely to die for and she is like a total social media star. She’s famous…and she let me sip her Vanilla Latte…which really tasted like pumpkin. Like a Pumpkin Vanilla Bean Latte…which is better than pumpkin spice latte but that’s a post for another day. But I sipped her latte (which now sounds dirty but it was totally innocent) and I feel sorta special. Let’s move on before I dig a deeper hole to claw my way out of.
Anywho…..I have a lot of work ahead of me but I’ve been dying to share these totally easy treats with you. Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Bites with Bourbon Maple Cream Cheese Dip is a mouthful to say but it’s ok…because you won’t have to say a word after you take one bite. They’re soft and chewy, bursting with warm spice flavor. The perfect pair for the creamy, spiked sweet dip. The best part is they take minutes to make. Literally, like 10 minutes…unless you’re slow like me…or making like a zillion of them.
I had a little help by using frozen soft pretzel bites and ditching the salt. The dip is just four ingredients that are blended together in under 1 minute. Easy peasy. Then, you’ll whisk together a little granulated sugar, brown sugar and THIS pumpkin pie spice while wait patiently for your pretzels to bake. Melt a little butter or a lot….it’s up to you. Dip the pretzels in the butter…the sugar/spice blend and then the creamy bourbon cream cheese dip. And then…eat. Eat one, eat ten…I won’t tell.
And if you have any of the dip left over….it would be extra tasty dolloped on top of these Mini Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecakes. Just try it….I know you’ll be hooked too.
Get the Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Bites with Bourbon Maple Cream Cheese Dip
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon bourbon
- 20 frozen soft pretzel bites
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice blend
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, cream, maple syrup and bourbon with an electric mixer until well blended. Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Arrange the pretzels on a baking sheet. Bake for 2-3 minutes. While the pretzels bake, whisk together the pumpkin spice blend and both sugars. Set aside.
- When the pretzels are done baking, immediately dip each on in the butter and the spice, rolling to coat. Place on a wire rack to dry. Repeat with the remaining pretzels until all are coated in the spice.
- Serve immediately with the dip.