Posted by https://thesuburbansoapbox.com/6921/
© 2016 The Suburban Soapbox. All rights reserved.
Sweet and Spicy Thai Salmon Flatbread
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- juice and zest of one lime
- 1 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste or curry powder
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 pre-made flatbread
- 1 pouch Chicken of the Sea Sweet and Spicy Flavored Salmon
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup rice noodles
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the peanut butter through rice vinegar. Process the ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or foil. Place the flatbread on the baking sheet and spread the salmon in an even layer over the flatbread. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Top the flatbread
Loading nutrition data...