No Bake Monster Cookie Dough Bites
Healthy, egg-free and packed with protein, these No Bake Monster Cookie Dough Bites are a sweet treat the whole family will enjoy. A great snack for the lunchbox or a post workout pick me up, they are ready in about 5 minutes flat!
Monster Cookie Dough Bites
After school snacks are easier with a little planning. Prepping things in advance so kids, or you, can just grab something to nibble on make snack time much less of a binge fest when you have healthy options at the ready. Our go-to’s are these Monster Cookie Dough Bites that are made with no baking at all.
Much like our favorite Fudge Brownie Energy Bites, these bite sized sweet treats are packed with healthy ingredients making them a productive way to tame that sweet tooth.
Ingredients You Will Need
These No Bake Monster Cookie Dough Bites are so easy and sooooo good. They’re much like the Oatmeal Raisin Bites I shared with you all last year. They were a huge hit all school year and even made it into my gym bag for a post workout snack.
Peanut butter, oats, honey, a bit of water, chocolate chips, M&M’s….you get the picture. Just like everyone’s favorite Monster Cookie but without baking…butter…eggs…sugar…you know, all those things that spike the blood sugar and make the belt just a little tighter. These cookie dough bites have all the flavor without making your pants tight.
How To Make Them
Stir together oats, peanut butter, honey, vanilla and water to combine.
Fold in peanuts, chocolate chips and M&M’s.
Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and arrange on a baking sheet.
Chill until firm.
If you find your cookie dough balls are not holding together or the dough is still dry and crumbly, add 1 tablespoon water. Allow the dough to sit for 5-10 minutes before rolling for best results.
Because they’re so easy to make, I whipped up an extra batch to freeze for later….for those times when I only have a packet of string cheese and an apple.
More Easy Snack Ideas
- Chocolate Covered Banana Peanut Butter Bites
- Berry Yogurt Parfait
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Hurricane Popcorn
Get the Recipe: No Bake Monster Cookie Dough Bites
- 2 cups Old Fashioned quick oats
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini M&M’s
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, peanut butter, honey, vanilla and water to combine.
- Fold in the peanuts, chocolate chips and M&M’s.
- Roll the dough into balls approximately 1 inch in diameter and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for 1 hour.
- Once the balls have set, transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.