Barbecue Pork Rib Tacos with Honey Lime Slaw
Quick and easy, these sweet and tangy Barbecue Pork Rib Tacos with Honey Lime Slaw are the perfect solution for busy weeknight dinners. Made simple with the help of pre-cooked ribs!
Disclaimer: This post is created in partnership with ACME Markets. All opinions and statements are my own, as always.
I don’t know about you but I’m counting down the minutes until the last day of school. I’m definitely ready for a more leisurely pace during the warmer months. I love to grill quick and easy dinners so clean up is a breeze but there are some days that I don’t even have time to cook a thing. That’s when I stop off at my local ACME Markets store to grab a few items and make a dinner that looks like it took all day long to create….but is ready in just a few minutes!
I’m so thrilled to announce that I’ll be partnering with my local ACME Markets store this year to provide fresh, easy and fast recipes using my favorite products. I’ve been shopping at ACME Markets for years and am so excited to share some fun, innovative meals incorporating a wide variety of items I know you will love. Like these Barbecue Pork Rib Tacos with Honey Lime Slaw….made with their Signature Cafe® Pork Ribs! These ready to eat ribs are basted in a sweet and tangy sauce that is absolutely amazing. They’re tender and flavorful…perfect for a quick taco dinner!
Creating a few flavor enhancing toppings for the Barbecue Pork Rib Tacos was a breeze using ACME Markets’ Signature brand products. The Signature line, available exclusively at your local ACME Markets store, includes more than 4,000 items – from pantry staples like coffee, juice, soup and cereal to fresh produce, fried chicken, and delicious prepared foods.
The Signature Kitchens® Mayonnaise and their Southwestern Style Mustard were the perfect combination for a creamy drizzle that packs a tasty punch! And the Signature Kitchens Flour Tortillas are soft and tender…grilled for a few seconds gives them a perfect char and totally makes them restaurant worthy.
Then, to pack a bit more protein and a bit of sweet….I stirred up a quick relish using Signature Kitchens Black Beans and fresh corn kernels. Tossed with a little diced red onion, this could also double as a healthy side salad! ACME Markets’ Signature line provides so many options, it was so easy to pull together a quick and easy meal on the fly. The Signature brand includes high quality products across six product sectors – Signature SELECT™, Signature Kitchens®, Signature Farms®, Signature Cafe®, Signature Home™, and Signature Care™. And all the products are available at an exceptional value so you can feed your family restaurant quality meals without breaking the bank! (Or leaving the house!)
As I mentioned before, I buy my Signature products at my local ACME Markets stores but you can also find them at all Albertsons Companies grocery stores, including Albertsons, Safeway, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express, United and Carrs/Safeway. I like to stock my pantry with a variety of items to help me create fresh and fast meals any day of the week.
And you can, too! All of the ingredients for these Barbecue Pork Rib Tacos were purchased at my local ACME Markets store. They’re fantastic served with a side of fresh made salsa and some tortilla chips, too. Oh! And definitely some guac! Just a little suggestion.
Get the Recipe: Barbecue Pork Rib Tacos
- 1 rack Signature Cafe Pork Ribs
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3/4 cup Signature Kitchens Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Signature Kitchens Southwestern Style Mustard
- 1 cup Signature Kitchens Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 8 Signature Kitchens Flour Tortillas
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Heat the Signature Cafe Pork Ribs according to package instructions. Allow to cool enough to handle.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the meat from the rib bones and roughly chop into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the green cabbage, red cabbage and cilantro to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the cabbage and toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and mustard until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the black beans, corn and red onion. Set aside.
- Carefully char a tortilla over a grill or gas burner until lightly toasted. Repeat with remaining tortillas until done.
- Divide the pork evenly between each tortilla. Top each with 2 tablespoons slaw, 2 tablespoons black bean relish and drizzle with the mustard.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with additional chopped fresh cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Companies. The opinions and text are all mine.