Chick Fil A Sauce
Got a craving for Chick Fil A… only to realize it’s a Sunday?! With this easy to make copycat Chick Fil A sauce, you can satisfy your craving any day of the week! This homemade sauce can be whipped up in no time and pairs great with a chicken sandwich or nuggets.
Chick Fil A Sauce
If you’re a regular of the fast food chain, you’ve probably got packets of their sauce stashed in your car. Have you ever wondered what they put in it to make it so mouthwatering and addicting? Well with this copycat recipe, there’s no more wondering, and no more wasted time sitting in the drive thru line!
Chick Fil A sauce is a deliciously tangy sauce that perfectly compliments fried or grilled chicken and even french fries. This mayonnaise based sauce is a great addition to your refrigerator condiment lineup!
This indulgent sauce isn’t only mayonnaise and barbecue sauce. The flavorful mixture is made with a blend of sweet and tangy ingredients such as honey, lemon juice, and yellow mustard. Every true Chick Fil A fan knows that this is the only sauce for the best chicken sandwich experience.
How To Make Chick-Fil-A Sauce
You probably have most of the ingredients for this delectable dipping sauce in your kitchen already. You won’t believe how easy this sauce really is to whip up!
To make this sauce, you’ll only need about five minutes and some patience. The most time consuming part of the recipe is the refrigeration time. Try not to stare at the clock, and remember, the waiting pays off!
- Mix it up. This is the best part. If you’ve got kids, this recipe is easy enough for them to make on their own! They’ll love to help you with this step. Gather all of the ingredients and toss them into a large mixing bowl. Then, just stir everything together until it’s fully combined. You can use a stirring spoon or a whisk with this mixture.
- Chill. Once you’ve finished mixing together all of these flavorful ingredients, cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. For stronger flavor results, refrigerate overnight… If you can manage to wait that long to taste it!
What To Serve with Chick-Fil-A Sauce
Once you try it, you might even try drinking this sauce through a straw! (Kidding. Kind of.)
If I use smokey barbecue sauce, should I still add the liquid smoke?
That depends on how much of that rich, smokey flavor you want to taste in your sauce. Before adding in the liquid smoke, do a quick taste test. If the barbecue sauce you’ve chosen has a strong enough flavor for you, then leave out the liquid smoke.
If you’re looking for a smokier taste to your sauce, add the liquid smoke until you get the flavor you desire.
To store the sauce, place it in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to 10 days. I love how long it lasts in the fridge, because when it’s there, I find myself using it all the time!
More Homemade Sauce Recipes
For more easy recipes, follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Get the Recipe: CopyCat Chick Fil A Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Serve with chicken nuggets or on a chicken sandwich.