No Bake Peach Pie Recipe
Summer’s best fruit is now summer’s best dessert! Easy NO BAKE Peach Pie is light, refreshing and so sweet. Juicy sliced peaches in a slightly sweet glaze are nestled in a no bake graham cracker crust that’s buttery and perfect. Top with homemade whipped cream and savor summer’s sweetest moments.
Peaches are popping up in the store and my little guy is soooo happy. He’s been asking for weeks if it’s peach season and it’s finally creeping up on us. You know what else it’s time for…..pie time! This is the time of year when people go pie crazy and I’m all in over here.
I just couldn’t wait to share this recipe with you…..because it’s such a cinch to make! A No Bake Peach Pie that’s super simple to make with a graham cracker crust and an easy peach glaze. It’s so easy and totally preserves that fresh peach flavor because they don’t break down from the heat of the oven.
This Fresh Peach Pie is a staple for us when summer heats up because it’s refreshing, juicy and perfect….and it’s served chilled so it’s the best dessert for summer’s hottest days.
FRESH PEACH PIE
This Fresh Peach Pie recipe has a no bake filling leaving the fresh sliced peaches juicy, tender and perfect. Just as they’d be if you took a bite of a fresh peach. It’s my favorite way to serve up a peach pie because you won’t even have to turn on the oven.
If you want to use a baked pie crust like I did for this Strawberry Pie, you can certainly do that and it will be just as fabulous. But my oven is broken right now so this is a life save when I want a homemade pie.
BUT this buttery pie crust is simple and amazing, it comes together quickly in a food processor so there’s no kneading necessary.
HOW TO MAKE FRESH PEACH PIE
This easy peach pie couldn’t be simpler to make. Since it’s a No Bake Peach Pie, you just assemble and then chill it in the refrigerator overnight to allow it to set up.
Peel and slice the peaches.
Puree 6 ounces of the peaches in a food processor or blender until smooth.
Whisk the sugar, flour (cornstarch), gelatin, salt and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
Get the Recipe: No Bake Peach Pie Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 pounds fresh peaches, rinsed, dried, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour or cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Knox Gelatin or Sure-Jell for low-sugar recipes
- Pinch of salt
- Juice from half a large lemon
- pie plate
- In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, 6 tablespoons butter, and 1/3 cup sugar until well combined.
- Press crust mixture into a 9-inch pie plate and press firmly into bottom and sides of dish with a small glass or measuring cup.
- Chill in refrigerator while you make the filling.
- In a food processor, process 6 ounces of the peaches until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Whisk the sugar, flour (cornstarch), gelatin, salt and lemon juice in a medium saucepan. Mix in the peach puree.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly with a heatproof rubber spatula and bring to a boil. Continue boiling while scraping the bottom and sides of the pan to prevent scorching for 2 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and bring to room temperature.
- Add the remaining peaches to the bowl with the glaze and fold gently with a rubber spatula until evenly coated.
- Removed the pie crust from the refrigerator.
- Spoon the peaches into the pie shell.
- Rearrange the peaches to fill any holes.
- Refrigerate the pie for approximately 6 hours or overnight.
Pie can be made up to 24 hours in advance. Best if enjoyed within three days but will last up to 5 days in the refrigerator covered lightly with plastic wrap.