The Best No Bake Cheesecake
The easiest and BEST No Bake Cheesecake recipe around. Rich, creamy and sweet, this simple dessert is made completely from scratch with no added gelatin. A great option for summer but just as fabulous for every occasion all year long!
We include links to products we use to create this recipe. We may be compensated for purchases made using these links. Thank you for supporting our site.
No Bake Cheesecake
Summer is flying by at warp speed and I’m sucking up every single bit of it. The only thing that could make it any better would be a slice of cheesecake…but since I didn’t really don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, and especially, not turn on the oven…..I made something a little easier. The very BEST No Bake Cheesecake…..and I’ll tell you why it’s the best.
When laziness prevails….one may do things they wouldn’t otherwise try….like make a cheesecake in the blender. Yep, that’s right, I whipped up this No Bake Cheesecake in my blender and poured it into a simple graham cracker crust.
I wasn’t really sure how this was going to turn out but a few hours in the fridge….that filling firmed up to a perfectly creamy, custardy bite of heaven. My husband ate most of it…and he’s a cheesecake snob. I was actually really worried (concerned? curious?) what he was going to think about it but the fact that half of it was polished off in less than a day usually means he likes it.
Ingredients For No Bake Cheesecake
This simple cheesecake recipe comes together with just a few ingredients.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Cream Cheese
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
How To Make No Bake Cheesecake
This easy cheesecake filling is made in the blender which whips up creamy and smooth in just a matter of minutes. The graham cracker crust isn’t baked but sets up in the fridge or freezer quickly while you make the filling.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Press the cracker mixture into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Freeze the crust for 30 minutes.
- Blend the cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla, lemon and zest in the pitcher of a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the crust and smooth the top.
- Chill for 2 hours until firm.
We love this 9-inch Springform Pan for all our cheesecake (and round cake) recipes! It’s leakproof and nonstick making cake release easy and stress-free.
Variations on No Bake Cheesecake
You can easily mix up the flavor of your cheesecake by adding a few ingredients.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Make a chocolate cheesecake by adding 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Swirl in your favorite fruit jam before chilling.
- Top with your favorite pie filling like this easy Cherry Pie Filling.
- Serve it with a spoonful of Blueberry Compote!
How Long Will Cheesecake Last
You can make this No Bake Cheesecake up to 3 days in advance. Just leave it in the springform pan and cover with plastic wrap until you’re ready to serve.
And if you have leftovers (which you won’t, but just in case you do) the filling and crust would be an excellent addition in this Cheesecake Parfait.
Or just invite some friends over after the school bus pulls away on the first day of school for a little brunch of Smoked Salmon Canapes…..a little bubbly cocktail and a fun fruit salad. The BEST No Bake Cheesecake recipe will be the sweetest way to kick off the new school year.
More Easy Cheesecake Recipes
Get the Recipe: The Best No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- springform pan
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Transfer to the freezer and chill for 30 minutes.
- While the crust is chilling, place the cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla, lemon juice and zest in the pitcher of a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and smooth the top with a rubber spatula.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove the sides of the pan and serve the cheesecake with berries, if desired.