Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecakes
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FoundMyDelight #CollectiveBias
Perfectly bite-sized cheesecakes just in time for the holiday. Inspired by the popular coffee house drink, these Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecakes are creamy and sweet with a pop of sea salt. A must have at your next holiday party.
So…summer is officially gone…like really, the trees here in the North are already almost bare. Just a few specks of red, brown and yellow left here and there, it’s kinda sad…I actually had to bust out my puffer coat on Halloween. It was bittersweet…because with the cold we get to look forward to the holiday season which is always exciting in my house. Everyone has already started asking when we’re putting up the Christmas decorations…are you kidding? I, literally, just put out the Halloween stuff on…Halloween. (In my defense, I’ve been on the road a lot and I had a little stint on my local news…you should go check it out.)
Some things don’t have to wither away and die just because the air is a little cooler…like iced coffee. Who declared that a summertime drink anyway??? Do we stop drinking icy cold water just because it’s fall….I think not. So, I decided to try out the new International Delight Iced Coffee to kick off the fall season. And boy, am I glad I did. Just like my favorite coffee house, the iced mocha is thick, creamy and totally refreshing.
It’s simply the best beverage snack to help give you a quick pick me up…and I mean quick…you literally twist off the lid and pour it into a glass. Then sip…sip away. I found the International Delight Iced Coffee in the refrigerated tea and juice section of my local Walmart.
And because I like to play with my food, I decided that International Delight Ice Coffee would be absolutely fantastic in a holiday dessert. One that is totally, exactly like my favorite coffeehouse drink, the Salted Caramel Mocha. Yep, you can just skip the drink now and indulge in these little bites of heaven. Totally amazing and perfectly portioned so you can eat just one and not feel like you ruined your healthy, clean eating, new lifestyle plan…aka diet. Or you can eat all of them…I vote for the latter. They’re chocolatey with a big burst of coffee flavor and drenched in a mocha caramel sauce. Sprinkled with a bit of sea salt, you will immediately fall in love and who could blame you? They’re fantastic! Just as fantastic as THESE mini cheesecakes from a few weeks ago…and you can totally enjoy them anytime of year. Whether a holiday party stocked with these mini sandwiches or a big Thanksgiving turkey dinner….they are the perfect end to an epic bash. Looking for more easy recipe ideas from International Delight, click here for some inspiration! And I’d love to hear what YOUR favorite coffee treats are…share below!
Looking for even MORE easy cheesecake recipes? Try these reader favorites!
- Rich and creamy New York Cheesecake recipe
- Easy Chocolate Cheesecake
- Strawberry Pretzel Cheesecake
- Perfect for spring….Simple Carrot Cheesecake
- For a savory spin, Parmesan Basil Cheesecakes
- Gingerbread Cheesecake tastes like Christmas
- The BEST EVER Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Or make this easy No Bake Cheesecake
Get the Recipe: Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecakes
- For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- For the cheesecake filling:
- 2 8- ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup International Delight Iced Coffee Mocha
- For the caramel sauce:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup International Delight Iced Coffee Mocha
- Sea Salt Flakes for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs, butter and salt until moistened. Divide the mixture evenly among the wells of a mini cheesecake pan and press down firmly. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Beat in flour. Add eggs 1 at a time. Mix the coffee granules with the water to dissolve. Stir in coffee and iced coffee until smooth. Divide the mixture evenly among the wells of the cheesecake pan filling to just below the top of the pan.
- Bake the cheesecakes for 15-20 minutes until the edges are firm but the center is still jiggly. Transfer the pan to a cooling rack and allow to cool to room temperature. When cool transfer to the refrigerator and chill overnight.
- When the cheesecakes are cool, remove them from the pan and place on a wire rack.
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, add the sugar and cook until the sugar turns a deep amber color, approximately 5 minutes. Carefully add the butter, stirring constantly. Stir in the salt and remove from the heat. Slowly add the iced coffee. Stir the mixture until it begins to thicken and becomes creamy. Transfer to an airtight container and store until ready to serve.
- Chill the cheesecakes until ready to serve. Right before serving, heat the caramel sauce in the microwave for 30 seconds. Spoon over cheesecakes and sprinkle with sea salt. Can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
20 Comments on “Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecakes”
Oh my lordy these look good! Chocolate and Caramel are the perfect little harmony of flavor!
These look so creamy and perfect! And not to mention, I am completely obsessed with the mocha iced coffee from International Delight, I drink it everyday! Lol
Oh my gosh I’m drooling over these cheesecakes! That caramel
Oh WOW!!!! These look to die for!!!! I love ANYTHING and EVERYTHING with caramel on it!! Love it!
I love salted caramel mochas so this cheesecake looks like the perfect dessert!
These little cheesecakes look PERFECT! Love the little sprinkle of sea salt- yum! 🙂
Chocolate, caramel, coffee?! Sign me up!
Oooh I bet these little bites are divine….and just in time for the holidays!
They’re definitely my favorite cheesecake at the moment! 🙂
How many mini cheesecakes does this make? They look delicious!
It makes about 24 cheesecakes. Thank you!
Can these be frozen for 2 weeks?
Yes, just wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and then foil before freezing. Unwrap and thaw to room temperature.
salted caramel cheesecakes i love to eat with the cup of tea.
Adobe Audition CC 2017 Crack
Making the sauce, do you put just sugar in the pan to start? No liquid?
That’s correct! It will melt down into a liquid and begin to caramelize.
Can you make this in a spring pan for a regular size instead of mini? Would you change anything ?
You can definitely make this in a springform pan but you will need to bake it for about an hour or until the edges look dry and the center is still wobbly.