Posted by https://thesuburbansoapbox.com/slow-cooker-spicy-orange-marmalade-meatballs/
© 2017 The Suburban Soapbox. All rights reserved.
Slow Cooker Spicy Orange Marmalade Meatballs
- 1-28 ounce bag frozen meatballs
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili paste
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- sesame seeds
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Place the meatballs in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the marmalade, chili paste, ginger and soy sauce to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs and stir.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Stir the meatballs to coat with the remaining glaze and transfer to a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped, fresh cilantro.
Loading nutrition data...