Sugar Cookie Martini
Sip on the best boozy sweetness when you enjoy a Sugar Cookie Martini! Vodka is deliciously dressed up with amaretto, vanilla extract, Irish cream and more in this easy dessert cocktail recipe. Don’t forget to rim the glass with frosting and sprinkles because, well, why not?
Sugar Cookie Martini
I’ve found heaven, and it’s in a martini glass. If you’re a sweet tooth like me, this is the sugar rush you need to get into the holiday spirit! It’s so good that I’m considering throwing a cocktail exchange instead of the usual cookie exchange this year. Who’s with me?!
I love shaking up a good dessert cocktail, and this might just be my very best work so far. It’s sweet, boozy, and tastes just like a sugar cookie in a glass. The best part is how the sweetness and booziness are perfectly balanced! It’s neither too sugary nor too strong. You can get even more festive and use red and green sprinkles instead of the rainbow ones I have pictured. Either way, you can’t really go wrong with sprinkles, right?
How to Make a Sugar Cookie Cocktail
Whether you shake it up on Christmas Eve or for a birthday party, you’ll love how quick and easy this sugar cookie cocktail recipe is!
- Rim the glasses. Use a spatula or butter knife to spread icing around the rim of your martini glasses. Then, dip the frosted rims in sprinkles.
- Shake it up. Pour all of your measured ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake to combine.
- Cheers! Pour the cocktail evenly into your prepared glasses and serve right away.
Shake up the best sugar cookie Christmas cocktail with these ingredients! Let’s take a look at that deliciously short and sweet shopping list:
- Half and Half – You can swap this with heavy whipping cream, but the results will be thicker.
- Bailey’s Irish Cream – If you have any left over, use it to make my favorite Bailey’s Irish cream scones and thank my later!
- Vodka – Use a good quality vodka. As a rule of thumb, your cocktails will only ever be as good as the liquor you use in them.
- Amaretto – This sweet liquor gives the best touch of almond flavor to the martini.
- Vanilla Extract – This is optional, but it’s really nice at enhancing the cookie flavor! Pure vanilla extract gives the best flavor but imitation also works in a pinch.
- Vanilla Frosting – Store-bought works just fine. Or, you could go the extra mile with American buttercream frosting!
- Sprinkles – Rainbow, holiday, or any other sprinkles you like best will look simply stunning on your martini glasses.
Feel the Christmas spirit with more of my favorite cocktails!
- Hot Buttered Rum
- Cranberry Moscow Mule
- Boozy Peppermint Mocha Coffee
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pomegranate Rum Punch
For more easy drink ideas, follow us on Instagram!
Get the Recipe: Sugar Cookie Martini Recipe
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup baileys Irish cream
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces amaretto
- Splash vanilla extract, optional
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1 cocktail shaker
- Using a spatula or knife, spread the frosting on the rim of a martini glass. Dip the rim in a saucer with sprinkles to coat. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, add the half and half, Irish cream, vodka, amaretto and vanilla. Shake to combine.
- Divide the mixture between two martini glasses and serve immediately.