5-Ingredient S’mores Bars Recipe
Super easy, ooey, gooey, S’mores Bars Recipe is the best ever. So simple to make with just 5 ingredients they’re great for any occasion. Toasted marshmallows, melty chocolate and buttery graham crackers….complete summer bliss.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by OXO, all opinions and statements are my own…as always.
Happy Friday, friends! It’s a great day already because the sun is peeking up over the trees and it’s a bright, beautiful morning! I know the rain is coming but it has to stop some day and then we can all hang outside and toast some marshmallows over the fire pit. I don’t have a fire pit but if it would ensure one full week without rain, I would spend any amount of money on one just to get a full 48 hours outside in the sun. In the meantime, I’m making summer flavors happen inside my house with this 5-Ingredient S’mores Bars Recipe!
OXO sent me this super awesome 14 Piece Glass Bake, Serve and Store Set because they love me so much. 🙂 It’s absolutely perfect for baking up your S’mores Bars and then transporting them to your friend’s house for summer cookouts! If you love the OXO Pop containers you will LOVE this set. From baking to serving to storing for later, the Glass Bakeware and Food Storage lines can handle the heat. Both are made of thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass, meaning dishes can be taken directly from the freezer to the oven — no need to fully thaw if you’re in a hurry. The line features a Loaf Pan, a Pie Plate, 3-Qt and 2-Qt Baking Dishes with slosh-proof lids for easy transportation, and four leakproof SNAP Glass food storage containers.
My S’mores Bars Recipe was inspired by the Starbucks S’mores Bars…my plan was to make a copycat version but then I got carried away and made them a little better…and easier than what the ‘Bucks serves. So, you can thank me later for the extra thick and chewy graham cracker layer….and the whole “only 5-ingredient” recipe. Because it’s pretty killer. And super easy….and kinda fun to make, just like these blondies and just as ridiculously tasty as the brownies.
S’mores Bars would be the perfect addition to any graduation party or father’s day cookout. After chowing down on barbecue chicken and macaroni salad…set them out on the dessert table, they will disappear faster than it took you to bake them up.
5-Ingredient S’mores Bars Recipe
Super easy S'mores Bars are a summertime treat you can enjoy all year long.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10.5 ounce bag mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter and eggs until well combined. Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment and press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the dish in an even layer.
- Bake the cracker crust for 15 minute until the edges begin to look dry.
- Pour the chocolate chips over the crust and spread out in an even layer. Return the baking dish to the oven for 1-2 minutes or until the chips begin to soften.
- Spread the chips into a smooth, even layer with an offset spatula (carefully, the dish is very hot!)
- Sprinkle the marshmallows over the chocolate and return the baking dish to the oven.
- Bake until the marshmallows are puffed up and golden brown, approximately 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer the dish to a wire baking rack and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Remove the bars from the dish by lifting the edges of the parchment out of the dish.
- Cut into 12 squares.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.