Cranberry Jalapeño Dip
Cranberry Jalapeño Dip is sweet, a little spicy, and oh so creamy! This bold dip has so much to offer and is always the first thing to disappear when served at Christmas parties. Plus, it’s so very easy to make, so you can whip it up right before the party starts with no added stress!
Cranberry Jalapeño Dip
Spicy and sweet, Cranberry Jalapeño Dip is truly the best of both worlds! This bold, flavorful dip is incredibly easy to make and is always one of the very first foods to disappear at most parties.
After all, who could resist a smooth layer of cream cheese topped with a fruity concoction as flavor-packed as this one? You’ll LOVE the way the cranberries and jalapeños work in tandem together!
This is one of those recipes that’s pretty much guaranteed to make your mouth water, especially if you love a classic spicy and sweet combo as much as I do. And the fact that it’s all layered on top of smooth cream cheese? Swoon!
You may want to make a double batch and buy extra crackers if you’re serving this dip at a big party, because it tends to be a favorite that you can’t have just one quick bite of.
I also really love that this trustworthy recipe is incredibly quick and easy to make. No need to preheat the oven or measure out a ton of ingredients here!
You only need a small handful of simple and inexpensive ingredients to toss together in a serving dish with some crackers on the side. During the crazy holiday season, I like to use all of the easy recipes like this that I can to alleviate some stress.
How to Make Cranberry Jalapeño Dip
This easy recipe comes together in about 10 minutes (or less) and calls for budget-friendly ingredients. It really does check all of the right boxes!
- Create the first layer. Spread the room temperature cream cheese into an even layer on the bottom of your serving dish.
- Make the cranberry mixture. Stir together the cranberry sauce, jalapeños, cilantro, and seasonings.
- Assemble. Spread the cranberry sauce in an even layer over the cream cheese.
- Enjoy! Serve the dip immediately or cover it and keep it in the fridge to serve later. And of course, don’t forget to serve it with your favorite crackers or Crostini!
Tips for the BEST Cranberry Jalapeño Dip
- Make sure you leave your cream cheese out on the counter for about 30 minutes to an hour prior to assembling this dip! If it’s still cold, it will not spread evenly or smoothly into the serving dish.
- Make sure your have the best flavor in this dish by using my tried and true Homemade Cranberry Sauce. It’s tangy, sweet, and so very easy to make.
- Don’t forget to toss out your jalapeño seeds before you chop the peppers! If you keep the seeds in the mix, you’ll have a crazy amount of heat in the cranberry sauce. However, if you prefer spicy over sweet, you may want to consider keeping some of the seeds in the mix.
How to Store Cranberry Jalapeño Dip
In an airtight container in the fridge, this dip will stay fresh for about 2 days. I’ve found that the best way to store it is to keep it in the serving dish and wrap it tightly with plastic wrap.
I usually wrap it twice just to be safe. When you’re ready to serve it, let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes so the cream cheese isn’t too hard to scoop with a cracker.
Dip your chips and crackers into more of the BEST easy dip recipes!
- The Very Best Cold Crab Dip
- The Very Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Cheesy Hot Spinach Dip
- Million Dollar Dip
Get the Recipe: Cranberry Jalapeno Dip
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 small bowl
- Spread the cream cheese in the bottom of a bowl or saucer. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cranberry sauce, jalapeno, cumin, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Pour the cranberry sauce over the cream cheese and spread evenly with a spatula to coat the surface of the cream cheese.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers or crostini.