Goldfish® Pizza Snack Mix
An easy snack mix that’s equally great for the lunchbox as it is for a game day snack! Goldfish® Pizza Snack Mix is so easy to make and bursting with real pizza flavors like tomato, garlic and parmesan cheese.
I can’t believe it’s back to school time already and I’m on a mad quest to create some of the best snacks perfect for the lunchbox or after school. My little guy will only be in school for half the day so it’s critical that I have something quick and easy on stand-by to take the edge off as soon as he steps off the bus. He may be small but he gets the hangries something fierce.
We always have Goldfish® crackers on hand for quick, healthy and tasty snacks but sometimes I like to mix things up to keep snack time fun and interesting. I was able to stock up to get us through the first few weeks of school. Yeah….just a few weeks and about 40 bags will be gone before you know it. We LOVE our Goldfish® crackers.
This Goldfish® Pizza Snack Mix is a total hit with the entire family. I made it to stash away as an after-school snack but it’s totally perfect for game day, too! And if you like things spicy…throw a bit of red pepper flakes into the mix after baking to add a bit of fire to the mix. Your friends will LOVE IT!
Goldfish® Pizza Snack Mix is a cinch to make, you can definitely delegate most of the work to the kids. My little guy LOVES to help in the kitchen, especially when we make these awesome fish sticks, so he grabbed a spoon and stepped up to the plate while I threw dinner together.
First, you mix all the Goldfish® crackers and pretzels together in a bowl.
Then, you pour the melted butter/tomato mixture over the crackers. Give it a good stir to coat everything.
Pour the crackers on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Spread evenly and bake. Sprinkle with a bit of parmesan cheese and your red pepper flakes, if using. And serve…or store in a resealable container to save for later.
Goldfish® Pizza Snack mix is totally addicting and is great for school lunches, too. Personally, I’ll be serving a giant bowl of this at our next tailgating party with a cheesy dip and some tortilla chips. Who says Goldfish® crackers are just for kids?!?!
Get the Recipe: Goldfish® Pizza Snack Mix
- 2 cups Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers
- 2 cups Goldfish® Colors Crackers
- 2 1/2 cups Goldfish® Pretzels
- 5 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes, if desired
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cheddar crackers, colors crackers and pretzels, to combine. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the tomato paste, worcestershre sauce, italian herb seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder and garlic salt.
- Pour the butter mixture over the crackers and stir to coat thoroughly.
- Spread the cracker mixture in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes, stirring the crackers halfway through cooking time.
- Allow the snack mix to cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with the cheese (and red pepper flakes, if using.)
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week….if it lasts that long.