Grilled Lamb Chops with Herb Goat Cheese Sauce
Fast, easy and fresh, Grilled Lamb Chops with Herb Goat Cheese Sauce is one of the most flavorful dinners ever. Quick to get on the table and with easy clean up, this meal is one the whole family will LOVE.
Grilled Lamb Chops
Summer is just about here and that means I want quick dinners that I can get on the table in minutes. I don’t want to spend hours slaving in the kitchen when I could be outside soaking up the sun with my family but I also don’t want to cut corners by serving up a ton of processed convenience foods.
This recipe for Grilled Balsamic Lamb Chops with Herb Goat Cheese Sauce is one of my favorites because it’s made from clean ingredients and the prep work takes about 5 minutes total.
I love feeding my family grilled Lamb Loin Chops. The flavor is rich but delicate with a slight sweetness that is only found in lamb products. They cook quickly so they’re perfect for dinner on the fly.
How to Grill Lamb Chops
Lamb Chops soak up marinades and rub flavors so well. I used a Balsamic Vinaigrette and marinated them for a few hours. This gave the meat time to absorb all the sweet tangy flavor found in the dressing. I LOVE an all natural bottled Balsamic Dressing for convenience or you can make your own at home.
Start by marinading your lamb chops in the dressing for an hour or up to overnight.
Grill the lamb chops for about 10 minutes (5 minutes per side) over high heat.
Rest the lamb chops for 5-10 minutes to give the juices time to redistribute so your chops are not dried out.
While the grilled lamb chops rest, you can make the sauce Plain Greek Yogurt, Garlic and Herb Goat Cheese, honey, and a splash of apple cider vinegar.
Blend everything together in a blender or food processor until smooth. This leaves you with a creamy, tangy, slightly sweet Herb Goat Cheese Sauce that you’ll want to put on everything.
What To Serve Them With
You can serve your grilled lamb chops with any of your favorite summer side dishes. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
- Greek Cucumber Salad Recipe with Feta
- Zesty Italian Pasta Salad
- Watermelon Feta Salad with Blueberries and Cucumber // Video
More Easy Grilling Recipes
- Grilled Steak Kabobs
- Grilled Spatchcock Chicken Recipe
- Grilled Rack of Lamb
- Grilled London Broil with Balsamic Fig Marinade
Get the Recipe: Grilled Balsamic Lamb Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Sauce
- 8 Open Nature Lamb Loin Chops
- 1 cup Open Nature Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 cup Open Nature Plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 ounces O Organics® Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the Lamb Loin Chops in a large zip top bag or shallow dish. Pour the vinaigrette over the lamb chops and allow to marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat a gas grill on high.
- Remove the lamb chops from the marinade and place on the grill. (discard the remaining marinade). Grill the lamb chops for 4 minutes, then flip and continue grilling for an additional 4 minutes or until an instant read thermometer reads 145 degrees for medium rare. (Or 160 degrees for medium, 170 degrees for well done.)
- Transfer the lamb chops to a platter and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- While the lamb chops are resting, make the sauce. Place the yogurt, cheese, vinegar and honey in the bowl of a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve the lamb chops with the sauce.