Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
Make the best lunch ever when you toss together this easy Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap! It’s loaded with protein, veggies, and plenty of flavor from the caesar dressing. It’s super easy and quick to make with just a few steps and simple, inexpensive ingredients.
Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
Lunch never gets the attention it deserves! All too often (especially for those who work during the day or are on the go), lunch gets pushed to the side. Instead of grabbing whatever is available at a drive-thru or the cafeteria at work, treat yourself to something homemade – like this chicken caesar salad wrap! And don’t worry, just because it’s homemade doesn’t mean it’s a hassle.
In fact, this recipe will take you just a few minutes to toss together. It all depends on how quick you are at chopping! Also, this is a great recipe for using up any leftover chicken breast you may have on hand. Other than the chicken, all you’ll need on your shopping list is romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, parmesan cheese, croutons, tortillas, and of course the caesar salad dressing.
This is a pretty great make ahead recipe. Like I mentioned previously, having a lunch packed for on the go or working people is a must! Make this caesar wrap in the morning (even easier if all of the ingredients or even the whole wrap are already prepped the night before) and enjoy the best lunch ever at noon. Since it’s handheld, it’s perfect for eating in the car, at your desk, or wherever else the day may take you!
How to Make a Chicken Caesar Wrap
Chop it, toss it, wrap it, and enjoy! It’s really that easy.
- Prepare the ingredients. Grab your cutting board and your favorite knife. Chop the chicken and lettuce into bite sized pieces. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half. Grate the parmesan cheese.
- Toss it all together. Place all of the ingredients (except for the tortilla) in a large mixing bowl. Toss until everything is combined.
- Wrap it up. Place all of the ingredients on a large flour tortilla. It’s best if you place them towards the bottom of the tortilla, closer to you. Leave room at the bottom and sides. Fold the sides of the tortilla over the edges of the ingredients and roll up from the bottom to create the perfect wrap.
- Serve or store. Pop the wrap in the fridge for later or enjoy right away!
Tips for the Best Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
Have the best wrap every single time when you use these simple tips and tricks:
- Don’t make it too far ahead. Making your wrap the night before is great! Just don’t make it more than 24 hours before you plan on eating it, because the dressing can make the lettuce and tortilla both get soggy.
- Use already cooked chicken. This is such a time saver. You can use leftover chicken you have in your fridge, or buy an already cooked rotisserie chicken from the grocery store.
- Homemade dressing is the best! My favorite caesar dressing is the one I make myself. It’s truly got the very best flavor and consistency without any unnecessary added ingredients!
- Grate the parmesan yourself. Of course, you can always buy a bag of parmesan cheese if you just don’t have the time. However, if you have just a few minutes to spare, freshly grated parmesan cheese will really provide the very best flavor.
Be sure to check out more of my favorite easy lunch recipes!
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- The Best BLT Sandwich
- Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwich
- The Best Egg Salad
- The Best Tuna Salad
Get the Recipe: Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 kitchen knife
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, crouton, dressing, pepper and salt.
- Toss to combine.
- Using tongs, add 1 cup of the salad mixture to the center of a tortilla.
- Wrap the tortilla up burrito style by folding up the bottom edge over the filling then folding both sides into the center. Continue rolling up to contain the salad in the tortilla.
- Place the seam side down and cut in half.
- Serve immediately.