Dill Pickle Dip
Dill Pickle Dip is a pickle lover’s dream come true. A creamy dip is made flavorful with freshly minced dill, pickle juice, and of course plenty of chopped dill pickles! It’s a triple whammy of pickle flavor that’s perfect for the pickle person in your life. Make it for your next party and watch it disappear!
Dill Pickle Dip
Calling all pickle lovers – this one’s for you! Yes, those of you who unabashedly fight for your love of pickles amongst the hoard of naysayers, you have a dip that’s sure to be your new favorite.
This dip is specifically for those who really enjoy that signature dill flavor and crunchy pickle consistency. In the mix here is not just chopped dill pickles, but also pickle juice and fresh dill to really seal the deal.
It’s not just pickle-ish ingredients that make this dip so absolutely mouthwatering. There’s also some jalapeños, fresh parsley, and an optional (but highly recommended) sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes in the mix to really elevate things a bit. Even pickle haters might find themselves going for a second bite of this crazy flavorful creamy dip!
Speaking of creamy, there are three different ingredients here that create the best consistency. Cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise all come together to create the most decadent, smooth, and above all else, CREAMY dip! I recommend using all full-fat products because low-fat will make the dip less thick and creamy than we’re aiming for.
How to Make Dill Pickle Dip
Make this dip before any party as a low-stress recipe that you know will always satisfy a crowd! I usually make it the night before, that way it’s ready to go as soon as my guests arrive the next day.
- Mix. Place the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, pickles, jalapeños and pickle juice in a bowl, then mix to combine.
- Make it flavorful. Sprinkle in the dill, chives, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper, salt and pepper. Mix everything again to combine.
- Chill. Cover the bowl with a lid or tight plastic wrap. Place it in the fridge and chill for at least one hour, but preferably overnight.
How to Serve Dill Pickle Dip
There are so many different dippers that go well with this creamy dip! Consider serving Dill Pickle Dip with carrots, cucumbers, or sliced bell peppers. Pita crackers are also a great crunchy option. Craving some more salty goodness? Serve this dip with your favorite potato chips and thank me later.
If you’re craving it throughout the day, you could even use this creamy dip as a spread for a sandwich or wrap!
How to Store Dill Pickle Dip
In an airtight container in the fridge, Dill Pickle Dip will stay fresh for about 2-3 days. I recommend giving it a good stir just before serving in case any of the pickle juices have separated from the rest of the creamy dip. I don’t recommend freezing Dill Pickle Dip.
Ingredients in Dill Pickle Dip
Let’s take a look at what you’ll need in order to make the very best pickle dip:
- Cream Cheese – It needs to be room temperature.
- Sour Cream
- Dill Pickles – Finely chop them so you don’t have big chunks. Make your dip other level with these homemade dill pickles!
- Pickled Jalapeños – These really don’t lend that much spice, but you can omit them if you want to avoid heat altogether. We love these homemade Pickled Jalapeños!
- Pickle Juice
- Fresh Dill
- Fresh Chives
- Fresh Parsley
- Seasonings – A medley of garlic powder, onion powder, and crushed red pepper flakes create the best flavor here. Don’t forget the sprinkle of salt and cracked black pepper, of course!
Check out more of my favorite chilled dip recipes!
Get the Recipe: Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup finely chopped dill pickles or cornichons
- 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapeños
- 1/4 cup pickle juice from the jar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 hand mixer
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, pickles, jalapeños and pickle juice to a bowl.
- Beat the mixture together until combined.
- Add the dill, chives, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Beat until well blended.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour or overnight.
- Serve with crisp vegetables, crackers or pita chips.