Easy Parmesan Crisps // Video
It takes just minutes to make this Easy Parmesan Crisps recipe for cracker thin and crunchy cheese snacks! These cheese crips are great for entertaining or for a gluten-free cracker replacement – bursting with salty, cheesy flavor in every bite. You’ll want to make again and again!
So, I tend to do things backwards around here. It’s just how I roll. Like, I start eating a little healthier before the holidays (I lost a few pounds along the way…yay!) and then after the New Year I’m all about the game day eats. Like wings, nachos and chili. Not really the best plan when spring is next up on the calendar. I’m sure I’ll inevitably gain it all back but I’ll TRY my BEST to help you all out with your resolutions this year by sharing some healthier options here like this easy Beef Stroganoff and this super colorful salad. Because I love you.
But today I’m sharing the easiest recipe there ever was: Easy Parmesan Crisps.
They’re simple to throw together and a great option for topping salads or adorning a cheese platter for the New Year. I had a lot of questions about these Everything Parmesan Crisps so I thought I’d throw together a quick video to convince you just how easy they truly are. My shortest video ever…..so, that alone, should tell you that these Easy Parmesan Crisps are indeed the simplest recipe ever.
WARNING: PARMESAN CHEESE CRIPS ARE ADDICTIVE
Now, I will add this warning, because it is the responsible thing to do: These Parmesan cheese crisps are extremely addictive. Every single time I make them I eat the whole batch. Then I need to make another batch because people will wonder what I do all day long. And then I end up eating those too…so, be aware and make sure you have a good sized hunk of parmesan to whip these babies up.
You’ll want to put these cheese crisps on everything, like this Italian Sausage Soup and a simple garden salad. They’re the best gluten-free crackers for easing into your healthy eating regimen…unless you’re like me and are on the downside of totally failing your new resolution before the New Year has even started. Cheers to a Happy and Healthy New Year!
HOW TO MAKE EASY PARMESAN CRISPS
This recipe for crunchy, cheesy Parmesan crisps really could not be any easier! The only difficult part is having enough to serve to your guests. So make a few batches! Better safe than sorry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE PARMESAN CHEESE CRISPS
- Parmesan cheese
That is it! Not even kidding. These gluten-free cracker alternatives are so terrifically simple for accommodating a number of dietary restrictions: no flour, no nuts, no worries!
HOW TO MAKE MY EASY PARMESAN CRISPS
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- While the oven preheats, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Create heaping mounds of Parmesan cheese on the prepared baking sheet using 2-3 tablespoons of cheese per crisp. You want to leave plenty of room to allow each cheese crisp to expand without all globing together, so I recommend just doing 6 crisps at a time.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes, until your crisps are golden. Take out of the oven and allow to cool slightly before using a spatula to transfer to a cooling rack.
- Repeat the process to make the other 6 cheese crisps.
MORE EASY RECIPES FOR ENTERTAINING
- Easy Antipasto Squares
- Bourbon BBQ Little Smokies
- The Very Best Cold Crab Dip Recipe
- Parmesan Crusted Fried Zucchini
- Bacon Horseradish Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
Get the Recipe: Easy Parmesan Crisps Recipe // Video
- 1 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour 2-3 heaping tablespoons of grated cheese onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to make 6 crisps. Allow plenty of room for cheese to spread while baking.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes until golden and crisp. Cool for 30 seconds on the baking sheet and then transfer to a cooling rack. Repeat with the remaining cheese. Serve.