Easy Pineapple Salsa
Refreshing, sweet, spicy, Easy Pineapple Salsa is the only condiment you need this summer. Simple to make in just a few minutes and fantastic with tacos, burgers, grilled chicken and more. The pairings are endless.
Summer weekends call for refreshing snacks and frosty drinks in hand. Salsa recipes are my favorite thing to make when the weather heats up because the fresh produce is abundant and I don’t have to fire up the stove.
This easy Pineapple Salsa comes together in minutes and is made with juicy, fresh pineapple, bell peppers, jalapeños and onion. It’s light, vibrant and sweet, and it pairs magnificently well with a margarita and big bowl of fresh tortilla chips.
How to Make It
My favorite thing to make with pineapple is this incredibly Easy Pineapple Salsa. It comes together in just a few minutes, no cooking required and is ready for plopping on just about anything.
Cut the pineapple into 1/4 inch pieces.
Dice the bell pepper, onion and jalapeno.
Add the pineapple, bell pepper, onion and jalapeños to a bowl.
Toss to combine.
Pour the lime juice over the salsa and add the cilantro.
Season with salt and stir to combine.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
What To Serve It With
We love to serve this with everything, basically. But here are our favorite salsa pairings.
More Easy Dip Recipes
- Guacamole Salsa
- Homemade Pico de Gallo Recipe
- Blueberry and Grilled Corn Salsa
- The Very Best Guacamole Recipe
Get the Recipe: Easy Pineapple Salsa
- 2 cups finely chopped pineapple
- 1 red bell pepper, fine dice
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped (remove the seeds if you want it less spicy)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- Zest and juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl, toss the pineapple, bell pepper, jalapeño, onion, zest, lime juice, cilantro and salt to combine.
- Cover and chill for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with chips or as desired.