Cheesy Turkey Sliders with Cranberry
Whether you’re wrapping up you Thanksgiving holiday or roasting a turkey just for no reason at all, you’re sure to have a ton of leftover turkey that is begging to be repurposed. These Hawaiian roll Turkey Sliders are just the thing I crave when I know there’s turkey lurking in the fridge.
Cranberry Turkey Sliders
Turkey Sliders are crazy easy to make and very similar to the popular ham and cheese sliders that pop up at parties. But these are loaded with cheese, cranberry sauce and topped with a savory butter sauce before being sprinkled with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
These easy sliders are then baked in the oven until they’re melty, crispy and hot. The perfect game day snack, easy weeknight dinner or party appetizer.
How To Make Them
This easy Turkey Cranberry Slider recipe requires no real skill at all. Simply layer everything on either Hawaiian slider rolls or brioche slider rolls and then pop them in the oven.
Split the rolls in half, if you can keep the whole package of rolls in tact while cutting them, it will make your sandwich making infinitely easier.
Place the bottom half of the roll in a 13×9 inch baking dish.
Spread the mayonnaise and dijon mustard on the bottom half of the roll to coat.
Layer the Swiss cheese slices on the bottom half of the roll and top with the turkey in an even layer.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the turkey and spoon the cranberry sauce evenly over the cheese.
Top the sandwich with the top half of the rolls.
In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce and dijon mustard.
Pour the mixture over the top of the rolls and brush to coat.
Sprinkle the Everything Seasoning over the rolls and cover with foil.
Bake the sliders for 30 minutes, remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve hot! (with leftover gravy for dipping, if desired.)
How To Make In Advance
You can assemble the turkey sliders in advance up until the point of pouring the butter sauce over them. Assemble and cover before storing in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours.
To bake, remove the foil and pour the butter over the sandwiches. Sprinkle with the seasoning, cover and bake as directed.
What To Serve Them With
Since these turkey sliders make a great party snack or tailgating meal, we like to serve them with things like parmesan fries or these easy salt and vinegar potato chips!
More Easy Leftover Turkey Recipes
If you have more leftover turkey than you can even imagine, you should also try this easy Monte Cristo Sandwich. It’s a little larger than the sliders but just as cheesy and amazing.
We also love these easy Turkey Croquettes or try the best sandwich ever….Ross Geller’s Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Sandwich. It’s a mouthful in more ways than one!
Get the Recipe: Cheesy Turkey Cranberry Sliders
- 12 Hawaiian slider rolls
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard, divided
- 10 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 pound oven roasted turkey, or deli roasted turkey slices
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese
- 3/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- everything bagel seasoning
- baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Slice the rolls in half keeping the top and bottom halves in tact.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in a baking dish.
- Spread the mayonnaise and 3 tablespoons dijon over the bottom half of the rolls.
- Layer the Swiss cheese on top of the rolls and then top with the turkey in an even layer.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the turkey and spread the cranberry sauce over the cheese.
- Top with the remaining half of the rolls cut side down.
- Whisk together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, remaining dijon and salt.
- Pour the mixture over the sliders and sprinkle with the everything bagel seasoning.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.