Perfect for a game day crowd, Easy Cheesy Meatball Sliders are the BEST party appetizer or snack ever. So easy to make, these bite sized sandwiches are ready in less than 30 minutes.
Disclaimer: This #HalftimeHero creation is brought to you by Farm Rich. All opinions expressed are my own, as always.
New Year’s resolutions aside….we all know the big game is just a few weeks away so I’ve been on the hunt for some perfect game day snacks. I’m not a huge football fan but I do tune in for the awesome commercials and of course, that halftime show….and I’m always up for some fantastic food spreads that will knock everyone’s socks off. Anything from crispy baked wings to fantastically cheesy dips.…I make sure stretchy pants are part of the required dress code.
That’s why I teamed up with Farm Rich to create these Easy Cheesy Meatball Sliders. They’re quick, easy and can feed a crowd in less than 30 minutes. Made with Farm Rich Italian Meatballs, these simple sliders are bursting with flavor and oozing with melty cheese. I love that they come together quickly so you can spend more time with your guests cheering on your favorite team…..or your favorite commercial. And Farm Rich snacks are made with wholesome ingredients, quick-frozen and carefully packaged so you can be sure you’re feeding your family and friends food they’re going to love.
These Easy Cheesy Meatball Sliders couldn’t be easier to make. Simply place the bottom layer of slider or dinner rolls in the bottom of a baking dish. Spread a few spoonfuls of basil pesto over the cut sides of the rolls.
Dollop a bit of marinara sauce on each roll and top with a Farm Rich Italian Meatball. Spoon more marinara sauce over each meatball. Then layer with cheese.
Top with the remaining rolls. Brush the tops with melted butter. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake.
Serve your Easy Cheese Meatball Sliders with Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks with the remaining marinara for a truly cheesy experience. You can even get more great game day hacks and recipes at the Farm Rich Daily Bites site! And if you have your own fabulous Game Day Hacks or Snack ideas, be sure to share them on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest and tagging your post #HalftimeHero, you’ll be entered to win a year’s supply of Farm Rich snacks for all your game day needs!
Easy Cheesy Meatball Sliders
- 12 slider or small dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 12Farm Rich Italian Meatballs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 9 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange the bottom half of the rolls in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Spread half the pesto over the bottom half of the rolls.
- Spoon half the marinara over the pesto and top each roll with a meatball.
- Spoon the remaining marinara over the meatballs.
- Layer the provolone over the meatballs and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Spread the remaining pesto over the cut side of the top half of the rolls.
- Place the top half of the rolls on the cheese.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with the melted butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover the sliders with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately
|Serving Size||1 slider|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 272kcal Calories from fat 176|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 20g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|