The easiest dip ever….just three ingredients are needed to make the perfect party snack. Easy Chili Cheese Dip is creamy, cheesy, melty heaven in a dish that everyone at your game day party will rave over.
I don’t watch football…..ever. I only know bits and pieces of what’s going on in the world of sports by what I hear on the news. I DO know that the Eagles had a bad year (even the coach was fired…I think.) I have no idea who’s in the running for the Super Bowl either but I am just as excited for the big game as everyone else. Why? Because of the food…and the commercials! It’s like going the movies and getting to watch 100 snippets of the year’s best (and worst) flicks…all while snacking on some of the most amazing dips, chips and small bites ever to be created.
And do I have some amazing game day treats….like these Instagram worthy stuffed mushrooms and these insanely delicious tortilla chips that don’t even need a dip! Or my ever popular chili that goes bonkers on Pinterest just about every single month. I told you I love game day and so much so that I’ll share my tips for creating the best tailgating party ever with all of you on Monday. But until then….I have dip! Cheesy, melty, ridiculously amazing dip that only takes 3 ingredients to whip up. It’s the perfect game day snack especially when served with the BEST tortilla chips ever.
Easy Chili Cheese Dip is so simple to make….with or without my famous chili. You could definitely use a canned chili but I urge you to try my recipe because it’s amazing and people will think you’re a chili champion or something crazy. Or just crazy. You only need one cup of chili so you’re really killing two birds with one stone so just make the chili. You won’t regret it.
- 1 cup ready made chili
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the chili, cream cheese and 1 cup of cheddar until well blended.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer in a small, oven-safe baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the dip and transfer to the oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbling. Serve immediately with chips or crackers.