The perfect party starter! Hot Artichoke Asiago Dip is quick and easy to make…and always the first dish to vanish at any gathering. Melty cheese and buttery artichokes are a fabulous pairing in this addictive dip.
Everyone has a go-to dip that they serve at every gathering….right? Well, this Hot Artichoke Asiago Dip is mine…I serve it at EVERY gathering. Christmas brunch….Landon’s birthday party….New Year’s…Valentine’s Day….Saturday night….it’s my staple dish for every party. And do you know why? Because everyone hovers around the bowl of melty, molten cheese until the bowl is clean….like licked clean. But you know what? This dip has a secret….well, I have a little secret. That dip….the one that everyone hoovers down….I bought it at the grocery store. Yep, I cheated and that’s one of the reasons it’s a must have at my parties.
The dip I buy is from my local grocery store and it’s supposed to be served cold….but I put it in a dish, sprinkle a bit of smoked paprika on it and bake it until bubbly perfection happens. BUT DON’T WORRY!!! I do have a recipe to share because when I looked at the ingredients….I knew I could whip up my own Hot Artichoke Asiago Dip in less time than it takes to run to the grocery store.
A few simple ingredients is all it takes to make this easy dip…..sour cream, mayonnaise, thawed artichoke hearts, cheese…more cheese…a bit more cheese…some garlic. It’s all tossed together in an oven safe dish and baked until …you guessed it…bubbly perfection happens. It’s just as fabulous as my favorite Hot Crab Dip!
I like to serve my Hot Artichoke Asiago Dip with some sturdy crackers or spread on toasted white bread. It’s fabulous spread on these Parmesan Crisps, too! Try it…I bet you’ll agree. Then invite your friends to lick the bowl clean.
Hot Artichoke Asiago Dip Recipe
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (I like to use Tabasco)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, blend together the artichoke hearts, cheese, hot sauce, garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream and cream cheese until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a small baking dish and sprinkle with the paprika.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve immediately with crackers, toasted baguette and crudite.